Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Introduction: Welcome to my literary limbo
I was looking through some old notebooks and I kept on coming across things I had written before classes, waiting for my professor to start lecturing. Many of these were nonsensical, rambling free-writes, but a few of them were story ideas I intended to develop later. I realized that my computer was filled with word documents containing much of the same. In fact, I don't think I have ever really finished a polished piece that I didn't have to turn for a class and I have been writing since the third grade. So I decided to start a blog dedicated to my life's work, a mountain of unfinished writing experiments. I hope you enjoy reading through my attempts at a wide variety of genres and author emulations. I go through phases depending on what's influencing me at the time, so all my pieces together is a bit of an odd mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never knwe you did author emulations. That's pretty cool. What authors do you try to emulate?
ReplyDelete